Friday, October 5, 2007

Cutest kids on earth

So I found a few minutes to get some pictures put up. Don't I have the cutest kids on earth, (so maybe I am a little biased) but my niece and nephews are pretty dang cute too. Can you believe that Heather just turned 18, I am getting so old. Dennis brought home a suprise the other night (Tuesday I think), can you guess what an overgrown kid of 32 would bring home. A 3-wheeler, the kids love it and want to ride it every chance they get. Justin crashed it within 2 minutes of riding but he wasn't hurt, luckily there was plenty of grass to help brake his fall. Everything is totally crazy at my house right now, with the grand event of Halloween approaching and the critical decisions of what everyone should be. I think that Justin has already changed his mind around 20 times.
With Halloween approaching Brayden has developed an unsual fear of a monster that he has named "Crusher". It is very entertaining, and mean mommy that I am, chrusher gets used as a motivational tool. This last week Brayden has happily done everything that he has been asked to do so that we won't call crusher to come and talk to him. We have also come up with some truely crazy stories about how crusher eats dirty diapers, hoping that he won't want to wear diapers anymore. He is the most stubborn kid I have ever encountered and absolutely has refused to use the bathroom, at least up until this week. I am really hoping that by Halloween he will FINALLY be potty trained. Well that is about all that is going on with me now, I will post some pictures of the 3 wheeler derby in a day or two. It has been great hearing from so many of you and I look forward to catching up more.

No comments:

3 Wheelin

Okay so here are the pictures of the night Dennis brought home our new 3-wheeler. As you can see they all got a turn to learn a little about how to ride it. Brayden was not allowed to control it on his own for obvious reason so Daddy is walking along side him, controlling the gas, he might have gotten up to 1 mph. Justin had no reservations about just gunning it so his picture is just himm getting instructions since he wiped out shortly after starting. No injuries and he thought it was "awesome" but I didn't so, he didn't get to ride anymore until he got his helmet and all the safety gear. Amber is such a ham as soon as she saw I was going to take the picture she had to try and look her best. She loves having her picture taken. Chris was so excited she wouldn't stay going slow enough that I could grab a good picture so that one is of her zooming by me. And yes even Dennis had to have a turn in the KIDS toy, you can see how silly he looks riding such a small one. But they all love it, maybe even one of these days they will get me on it, maybe.

3 Wheelin