Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Justin the Bobcat


Last night Justin was awarded his Bobcat in Scouts. He is very excited and has been working very hard at it. In pack meeting they also told a story that happened to Justin yesterday, it is very cute and I want to share it with you. Yesterday my Dad took Amber and Justin out to lunch at Ice Berg, when Justin was returning from the restroom, he saw some money on the floor next to where an elderly couple was sitting having their lunch. Justin picked up the money and gave it to the couple, explaining that he saw it laying on the floor. The man thanked him and tried to give the money back to Justin for being so honest (it was a dime), and Justin replied, Thank you, but I am a boy scout and boy scouts don't expect to get paid for going a good deed. LOL He is so cute and I thought that was just really cute that he happened to do that on the very day that he recieved his first badge in the Scouting program. It just shows that he is really taking to heart the things that he learns. Justin also got to conduct his first flag ceremony last night at the pack metting, he did a great job. I am so proud of him.

Christine has her first concert of the year tonight, at the same time as YW in Excellence at the exact same time that I should be finishing up a huge test in math. Needless to say this is going to be a very busy day. If we can actually manage to pull it all together as planned it will be a miracle.

I will post pictures of Justin's Pack meeting later this week or this weekend. I will have have some great stories and pictures from the Haunted Tour of Salt Lake that we are going to this weekend with Colleen, I can't wait.

No comments:

3 Wheelin

Okay so here are the pictures of the night Dennis brought home our new 3-wheeler. As you can see they all got a turn to learn a little about how to ride it. Brayden was not allowed to control it on his own for obvious reason so Daddy is walking along side him, controlling the gas, he might have gotten up to 1 mph. Justin had no reservations about just gunning it so his picture is just himm getting instructions since he wiped out shortly after starting. No injuries and he thought it was "awesome" but I didn't so, he didn't get to ride anymore until he got his helmet and all the safety gear. Amber is such a ham as soon as she saw I was going to take the picture she had to try and look her best. She loves having her picture taken. Chris was so excited she wouldn't stay going slow enough that I could grab a good picture so that one is of her zooming by me. And yes even Dennis had to have a turn in the KIDS toy, you can see how silly he looks riding such a small one. But they all love it, maybe even one of these days they will get me on it, maybe.

3 Wheelin