Friday, October 19, 2007

My Rant

Ok so I am not usually a very dramatic person, but I am very disillusioned with the world today. I wanted to have a nice day out with my girls, they absolutely love Hannah Montana, Disney's Channels finest star. She is coming in concert to the Delta Center (yes, it will always be the Delta Center to me) on the 27th of this month. I got onto the computer this morning intending to purchase tickets, to my absolute HORROR, I see that the tickets cost an average of $350-400 per ticket. Who is this little teenie bopper and who in their right mind would take 10 to 14 year olds to this concert? I wouldn't pay this amount of money if Elvis was back from the dead and doing only one concert. I absolutely can not comprehend this insanity. I am also really bummed, I really wanted to do this for my girls, I have been really preoccupied for the last while, with work and school and I wanted them to know how much they mean to me even if I am bit short on time. It would have meant a lot to them (and me) to be able to do this together. But no, the money hungry power mad people of the world make it impossible for the average person to be able to enjoy these things with their kids.

No comments:

3 Wheelin

Okay so here are the pictures of the night Dennis brought home our new 3-wheeler. As you can see they all got a turn to learn a little about how to ride it. Brayden was not allowed to control it on his own for obvious reason so Daddy is walking along side him, controlling the gas, he might have gotten up to 1 mph. Justin had no reservations about just gunning it so his picture is just himm getting instructions since he wiped out shortly after starting. No injuries and he thought it was "awesome" but I didn't so, he didn't get to ride anymore until he got his helmet and all the safety gear. Amber is such a ham as soon as she saw I was going to take the picture she had to try and look her best. She loves having her picture taken. Chris was so excited she wouldn't stay going slow enough that I could grab a good picture so that one is of her zooming by me. And yes even Dennis had to have a turn in the KIDS toy, you can see how silly he looks riding such a small one. But they all love it, maybe even one of these days they will get me on it, maybe.

3 Wheelin